Saturday 6 July 2013

Maternity/Baby Fashion Featuring H&M

H&M Maternity/Baby Fashion...


I LOVE shopping at H&M for anything Maternity or Baby related..
If you havent been there, i highly suggest you head down asap...
It's that good! And so affordable...

Now that's me after an evening of shopping at H&M


BABY CLOTHES...
The range of Baby clothes they have.. OMG! 
They start from Newborn right up to Teens
They have the most Adorable outfits you will ever set your eyes on!
And their cheap.. first thing that comes to mind..Cheap?
So it's cheap quality clothing?
NOPE!
It's actually really good,solid quality!

Price range? They start from as low as $7.90
YES! $7.90! Which is insane! HELLO?

Places like Kiddy Palace,Mother Care, Shops at Suntec and Marina Square
Charge Ridiculous Prices...!!Sorry but its true..

Below is the Link you can check out:
http://www.hm.com/sg/department/KIDS


H&M MATERNITY
It's 9 Months Of Style
In my Opinion!

Yes Mummies! 9 Months of Looking & Feeling Fabulous!
And most importantly.. Comfort!
They have both Classics and Bold Pieces..

They have..
MAMA Tops
MAMA Blouses
MAMA Trousers
MAMA Denim
MAMA Leggings
MAMA Nursing Tops
MAMA Dresses
Maternity Bras

I'm so glad that their Maternity Bras has such a wide range of SIZES!
And i mean small to the Really Big!! LOL
It's so hard to find Bigger bra sizes for mummies with BOOBIES in Singapore!

So many places only cater to smaller chested women!
Which is sooooo Annoying!!

And also... I've seen some HORRIBLE looking bras out there! YUCKY!

Why do stores sell such ugly design bras? 

Us pregnant women still want to look SEXY AND GOOD!
WE'RE PREGNANT! NOT DYING AND OLD!


H&M's Maternity Bras and Nursing Bras look so good.. Their just basic colors, Black,White,Grey
But they look cute! It wouldn't send your Husband's Running!! LOL




I have purchased so many of their Maternity Clothes..
And this is My Testimonial
It changed my life...I absolutely am a fan..


I was initially feeling very down and depressed because my normal clothes wont fitting right anymore!

They hugged me in all areas and jeans became very uncomfortable 
I couldn't button them up anymore..

Which made me feel like....
A FAT FAT PIG!!!

My growing belly has started to pop a bit more so t shirts are riding up!

And then one day i was walking around H&M.. and came across the Maternity Section!
I had no idea they had one! Imagine the look on my face!




I bought jeans,pants,tops,blouses,bras!

The best part.. they dont look like maternity wear..If you decide not to tell anyone..They wouldn't even know! You dont have to look all FRUMPY anymore with those back dated maternity wear!
They cater to Working Mums as well!

When i got home.. and tried them on.. My goodness..
I Felt..

It felt so good..I felt so good..They were so comfortable around my belly and i actually looked pretty good! SO all i can say is.. Im In Love with H&M..

I feel great and look great! 
NO LONGER MISS LONG FACE!

Below is the Link you can check out:
http://www.hm.com/sg/subdepartment/LADIES?Nr=4294928860

How I Style H&M's Maternity Wear?

Look No.1
Your everyday working pregnant women
Still staying in trend with strips!
and also spotting this year's summer trend.. Black & White!

Thats the top half of the pants!
Cool right? It's comfortable and will support your baby belly!

Look No.2
The casual yet stylish pregnant women
The top has beautiful details, looks tribal,young and is very well fitted

Thats the top half of the jeans!
The elastic band on the waist makes it so comfy and doesn't eat into the sides or press up against your belly

Look No.3
The trendy pregnant women
Burgundy is so in right now and so are printed jeans

Thats the top half of the printed jeans
Awesome wide band to protect and hold baby belly



Below are more color options for you to choose from!

BLACK
 BEIGE
 WHITE



The rest of the Looks below are from H&M
But i didn't get them from the maternity section
Instead from the normal racks on the Second Floor!
But they fit just right! And have plenty of sizes and colors!

Look No.4
Long Maxi Dresses with Side Slits..
Super Comfy with a hint of Sexy!

BLACK
 GREY
 MILITARY GREEN

 I got them in three colors because i became a little bit obsessed!
Its so easy to wear and throw on and you'll look put together!

Style it with some..


STACKING BRACELETS

OR
Style it with some..

 BOLD NECKLACES


Thats how i'd do it!
I'll be uploading a Maternity Fashion Video Soon with all these looks!
So Look Out for that!

So i really hope this was useful information for anyone out there!


NEXT POST: My Third Trimester <3 


3 comments:

  1. Smart and Stylish Maternity Wear Clothing for Women's and Mummy's to keep them comfortable and perfectly shaped.To Shop in Singapore the Best place is online Shopping its easy and convenient. Visit:-babyonline.com.sg the best baby store online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great Article, I like it. Thanks for sharing these very important and useful tips about the best nursing bra. I appreciate you for this. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. maternity hospital Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete