Thursday 25 July 2013

All About Breast,Boobies,Tits (PART 1)

Before I start off today's Blogpost!!
I have an 


I'M
I cant believe it... Ive finally hit the BIG 3..
In 1 week i will be in my 8th MONTH!
In 7 weeks i will be full term. Thats INSANE!
She could come at any time after that..
Seems like there's not enough time.... But i am so excited to finally meet My Little Boxer!

Final Lap Guys!!! 
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Okay Moving On....

LETS TALK ALL ABOUT BREAST, BOOBIES,TITS... 
WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM!

"DURING PREGNANCY"!

Did i get any male readers out there all excited?? LOL..
Sorry guys... It's going to be all about Pregnant Boobies
Feel free to continue reading.. It's good to understand what your pregnant wives are going through...

I will be discussing about... 
My Breasts Changes During Pregnancy
(PART 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's begin shall we?
In my first trimester, i didn't really notice a major change in my breast.. they just felt like i was about to get my period..
A little swollen, sore and heavy... Nothing major!

Then came second trimester, Oh Boy!
That's when the changes started happening.. It was very gradual and at a very steady rate..
Every other day, i noticed the size of my boobies changing.
At first, all my bras that i normally reached for were fitting fine,
but as the days went by... The bras got tighter and tighter!
I was being "BOOB strangled" by my bras!
Yes that's right! BOOB STRANGLED!

I couldn't breathe in them anymore... And they became so uncomfortable!
I wanted to be bra-less all day!
But i heard its really bad cause it may lead to saggy saggy boobs!
And no one wants that!
So i changed out my smaller bras which weren't even small to begin with!! Because i did already HAVE BOOBS before getting knocked up!

I was a 38D before pregnancy and now i'm like EFGHIJKL!

I don't know..
Bras that i used to set aside because they were a tad bit too big for me are now fitting well! 
So size wise... i've been UPGRADED! 

LOL
BUT THE HUSBAND LIKES IT!

I guess it's more exciting for those girls who are naturally small!
Its more of a hassle for those who are naturally big chested!
  <3

The next change was the color of my areola!
Yes you heard right... your areola will change to a darker shade!
Not like pitch black! But just darker..

If you had pink nipples=It will probably turn light brown
If you had light brown nipples=It will probably turn dark brown
If you had dark brown nipples=It will probably turn almost black
Thats just my calculation!

It will eventually fade off after birth so fear not!
Below are some reasons why that happens..

Why Changes in the Areola Occur??

The changes in the areola during pregnancy occur for good reason. The Montgomery glands protect the area from infection and they provide a lubricant to prepare the skin for breastfeeding. The skin thickens to prepare for suckling!
The darker skin on the areola provides a stark contrast, which helps the baby spot the milk source. Newborns have blurry eyesight and the prominent difference in color may help them latch on easier. Enlarged nipples are better for nursing and the thicker skin offers protection from injury. 
All for a good cause mummies!!
I had trouble with the changes at first, but it doesn't bother me now that i know why its happening!

Females are so awesome!


Then when i hit my Third Trimester, more Boob changes!
Next change, increasing diameter of my areola and nipple enlarging and erecting!!!!

Your probably thinking right now.. WHAT THE F***!!??
Relax.. Its not as bad as it sounds!
Reasons why there is an increase in diameter of the areola..?
Well, its just something that progresses throughout pregnancy as the size of your boobs enlarges!
It's only temporary!

Reasons why the nipple enlarges and erects..?
Simple! Its to prepare for the nursing of your baby!
Cool Huh?

Oh and before i forget, The last change is the temperature of my boobs! They are so so HOT!
Not HOT in that sense! But like super Hot to the touch!

Its like as if my boobs are ovens and are warming up the milk!
I don't know.. Its really weird! 
And also.. They get really HEAVY!!


Oh i lied! One other thing as well..
Your nipples may tend to get dry so REMEMBER!!
MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE!
When your slapping on all the oils and lotions on your belly..
Don't forget Your Nip Nips!
They need LOVE too!!Show them some tender lovin care!
Keep them Supple!!! LOL
And you wont regret it!

ANYWAY...
Us mums!! We are FREAKIN ALIENS!
Don't you agree? The coolest kinds!
We can grow A Human in our Belly! Our body changes in so many ways and gets ready for the baby! Producing MILK!

Seriously.....
WE WOMEN ARE AWESOME!
Are not forgetting GOD!! 
HE IS JUST AS COOL!

So that was the end of PART 1 BREASTS BOOBIES TITS!
STAY TUNED FOR PART 2

Spreading Love From Me To You... <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment