Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Husband Support

Thats My Husband! As you probably already know!
My Support System!
Mr Gabriel Masil

He has made my pregnancy journey such a delightful easy one. He never fails to make me feel special..
What girl doesn't want to feel special? 
Every single day, And i mean it when i say, EVERY single day!
He tells me everyday that I am Beautiful & Sexy even when i look like a complete hot mess.

Always complimenting which is so crucial especially when you're getting bigger and bigger and clothes aren't fitting right...  He pays attention to me and to my needs... He would move mountains for me...
You really do see a completely different side of your man... during this period..For me at least..

Im not bragging about him.. Or Maybe I AM! Just a teeny tiny bit! HAHAHA!
But im grateful i have him... My Best Friend in the whole world


I can always count on him to cheer me up even on days when every part of me is LOW..
They say marriage changes everything... It really hasn't for me.. I dont know when "that theory" will happen for us but its been over 10 and a half years that we've been together and it still feels like we just met! Unless of course someone STOPS trying...! Even with Baby on the way... We're even more excited and thrilled! I'm not worried about how we wont have time for each other because all you have to do is MAKE TIME!

And besides, Our list of Voluntary Babysitters are Plenty! PLENTY!
OUR AMAZING HUGE FAMILY!
KK FAMILY!
Oh what would we do without them... <3
They are my other Support System!

We intend to live up to Our Vows for as long as we can! That's why its called taking a "VOW" ! I can honestly say what we have is True Love... And that he is my Soulmate! We always find our way back to each other...

Our Love was written...
IN THE STARS!!

I rely on him with all my life... I'm pretty much useless without my man! I've never been the "INDEPENDENT" kinda girl anyway.. I've tried it.. But failed terribly and didn't like it anyway.......
Im always dependent on other people! I guess it comes from being the youngest in my family! I didn't have to care or be responsible for anyone! HEHEHEHEHE!
 Which isn't a problem for me! I can live with that! But that doesn't mean im Stupid! LOL

I still make sure i look good for my Man just cause i don't want him


RUNNING AWAY!!
LOL

I especially love it when he talks to my BABY in the BELLY!
And gives it a BIG KISS...
It really is such a treat to see him do that!

Anything and everything i need is always provided in some way... By him.. And now that i cant teach Dance, and help him with any financial issues, I feel so bad.. But he never fails to tell me that everything is going to be okay and he'll handle it... Which is so sweet...
He is always concerned if im comfortable or not in my clothes... Because of my growing belly!
He even brought me shopping at H&M to buy Maternity Pants and Tops! Which i didn't want him spending any money on! But How Cute! He picked them out!

GOD I LOVE THIS MAN!


Especially during this time, your man is the most important thing in the whole world TRUST ME!
And to the man out there... Your wife needs you more then anything or anyone! 
SO.....
YES you heard me! PAY ATTENTION OR PAY THE PRICE!
LOL


BUT NO seriously!! Pay attention to her!

Because she is going through hell!! With the Pregnancy, Morning sickness, Crazy Raging Hormones, Changes in her body,Her growing Belly, Her swollen ankles, Water Retention, Feeling Clumsy, Weight Gain, Tiredness
And the list goes on!

Make her your Queen!


You know what they say!!
A Happy Wife... Is a Happy Life!





Next Post: Naming Baby & Preparing for Baby's Arrival <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment