Thursday 4 July 2013

Going Through Pregnancy Without A Mum...

Yes Thats Right! Without A...
Now this topic is a hard one for me personally to talk about.. or rather.. Blog about...
When i decided to start a Blog.. I had told My Husband.. That i wanted it to be Honest, Helpful & from the Heart.. It didn't have to be Using "BIG ENGLISH WORDS" so long i get my message across..

So with that... I am going to Blog about going through pregnancy without A Mum.. My Mum..


So a couple of years ago... My parents decided to split up...
It's no secret anymore.. We were all dodging people's question when it came to questions like 
"Where's Mummy"?? "Havent seen Mummy in a long time"
And our replies.... "OH! She's busy with running, busy with work, running marathons!
I mean come on....!!!! How much can a person RUN??? LOL!!
But now.. we're sick of lying and finding excuses! 
So we're telling people that she's off doing her own thing!

Initially, it was the hardest thing EVER! Both for me and my brother..Oh and also the Family...
Let's just put it as.. It took us all by surprise...
YES! Thats how surprised we were!

I'm not going to lie.. it was tough...But when she eventually decided to move out..WOW! 
That was even harder!
One minute she was home with us.. The Next..GONE.. Out the door..
She was still in touch with My brother and me...

At first it was daily.. then every other day..then weekly..then monthly.. and Now... Whenever!

We havent seen her in a long time.. She hasn't even seen me since i found out i was pregnant..
I wont dive into the past and bore you with old stories of what happened..That was just a quick sum up!
I shall begin with today's Post title...

So! On the day i found out i was pregnant.. I whatsapped her! Told her she was going to be a grandma! And me a mummy!
She "whatsapped" back... "Congrats..So happy for you..So busy with work..im going to be a grandma..So busy with work.." Something along those lines!! 
I was like SAY WHAT?????

No way.. Not even a call back? 
Well.. I shouldn't have been surprised... by her actions.. But i guessed i just hoped..
Every girl would want to share that moment with their mums...and Vise versa..
Guessed there was something wrong with mine..

Don't get me wrong... I have the most Supportive,Loving,Wonderful,Amazing,Caring,Crazy AUNTIES you will ever find on this planet! I have 4 Mummy's now instead of just the 1...
Godma(My mother In Law), Aunt Ush, Aunt Maureen and my Grandmother...
I guess Im..

They have been my pillar of strength through this time.. I honestly would be clueless about being a new mother and on how to handle being pregnant!


They've shared with me all their pregnancy stories.. Good and Bad.. Some really scary ones as well!!
Some i wish i never heard! HAHAHAHAHA! Let's just say they had it really bad!!
And i'd just listen and listen and learn.. 
I am very grateful... because all of them take really good care of me.. Like i was their own daughter...
Always making sure Im fed,buying me snacks,juices,yakult,milk,berry essence and the list goes on

I LOVE ALL MY MUMMIES!

Apart from that... I still wish i could hear stories from my own mother.. Her experiences..
What to expect.. things like that..
She hasn't even made the attempt to come see me.. Her own daughter..See how big im getting..
Experience baby's first kick.. Talk to me..NOTHING.. I've somehow given up on her..

She told me recently... "Let me know when your in LABOUR"
WOW!
Who says that? It only means that you'll come see ME when IM IN LABOUR?? AMAZING...
Round of applause for my Mummy...

Well............
I guess a girl can only..

It's better when i dont hear from her..
It's harder when i do..
I've made a promise to myself that i wouldn't shed anymore tears for her.. But it's almost impossible..
Maybe in the near future.. I'll let her go.. eventually..



But for now.. MY DADDY is MY PERSON..
My SUPERHERO!

Although he is busy working overseas and only returns on Weekends... He has always been there..
He has to be A Father.. and also A Mother to me now..
He makes sure Im alright all the time.. He always wants to know how his Granddaughter is doing in my tummy and if she has eaten!! HAHAHAHA
Even after getting married, I can still see that im still his Little Baby Girl..

I LOVE HIM WITH EVERY BONE IN MY BODY..

So with that.. I just want to reach out to anyone who is in the exact same situation as i am..
You have to have a very Strong Family Support...
And just keep going... Focus on Baby.. On anything that makes you happy..




Next Post: Looking Good During Pregnancy!


Follow My Blog: http://itsbaylisworld.blogspot.sg/
Follow Me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/annaleighpascal
Find Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annaleigh.nicolesegar?ref=tn_tnmn
My Beauty Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnaleighPascal

Our Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsBaylisWorld


No comments:

Post a Comment