Tuesday 9 July 2013

Pregnancy Update Week 27-28

Pregnancy Update Week 27-28..
On Today's Blog Post..

I Have An Announcement!!


I will be starting a new Series/Vlog type Video on my Blog..
I will be uploading a pregnancy update Blog & Vlog every other important week!
For example, 28,32,34,36,38 & if i make it to 40 Weeks!
If you didn't know, Once you've hit Week 28..Your Baby Appointments becomes every 2 Weeks
And then Once your in Week 36, Its becomes weekly Appointments..
I will be talking and answering a few pregnancy related question..

It's going to be a little different today..

I will be Posting Questions on my Blog and will be answering them in The Video!
So if you want to know how I'm doing then please continue reading!
So these are the questions i will be answering in my Vlog Video!

QUESTIONS

How many weeks pregnant am i?

Estimated delivery date?

Baby Boy or Baby Girl?

Name choices? Have we decided on a name?

Did we have "The talk"?

Hows my skin? Any break outs?

Cravings?

Baby Movements?

Baby's Position?

Mood?

How am I sleeping?

Stretch Marks?

Am I nervous about child birth process?

What am I most nervous about?

My Baby Bump shot!!


If you want to know my Answers, then please Watch The Video Below!
And i will also be showing my BABY BUMP at the very end of the video!
So watch till the end to find out how its GROWING!!
And of course.. 


CHECK IT OUT!!





NEXT POST: Normal Birth & C Section

2 comments:

  1. I know i'm only 16 but reading your blog about pregnancy and watching your video, make me happy! :)
    -sheyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahahahaha!! AWWWWW thanks sheyns!!! It really does mean a lot! It makes me happy too!! Keeps me going..And keeps baby going!! Glad you like it..... It's all for Her... <3

    ReplyDelete