Monday 29 July 2013

Review Series:Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

Hey Loves.. Im Starting Up A New Series On My Blog!
Where I Review Beauty Products!

On today's Blogpost..
I Will Be Reviewing...

Maybelline's Baby Skin
Pore Eraser
Wanna Know My Honest Opinion On It?
Keep On Reading To See If I Love Or Hate It!

 So this is the packaging it comes in when you first purchase the product!
 Thats the product after removing it from the plastic packaging...
I like that it is in a tube because it's easy to get the product out!
And plus! I give it an "A" for super cute design!

 On the front of the tube, it says Bye Bye To Pores
Hello Poreless Baby Smooth Skin

Now the price of this is $19.90 at all Leading Pharmacies in Singapore!
But currently at Watsons, there is a 20% Off the Product!
So Yahoo! I didn't have to pay full price!
Nevertheless, i still think its a pretty good price for 22ml of product!

Claims Of the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser:
Instantly on contact, translucent gel melts on skin and instantly erase pores, imperfections, lines, and creases.

Skin looks instantly transformed into a perfect smooth canvas.
All day skin is shine free, even and baby smooth.
No burden to skin.

Guaranteed!

The Secret?
Cherry extracts, known for their antioxidant properties.

So that's the claim Maybelline has given on this product!
Lets see if this Pore Eraser can live up to its Claims shall we?
I'm going to put this product to the test!

A quick history on my skin type:
I have combination & Oily skin.
Mostly dry on the sides of my face
But extremely oily in my T Zone!
My Nose being the most oily followed by my forehead.

So this product is absolutely Up My Alley!

This is how the product looks like outside of the tube!
Its translucent!

After Applying the Primer 
My Face looks super matte which is awesome but I hope it stays that way throughout the day.. 
Application wise... It applies very easily and feels very velvety soft and smooth.
It really leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple and Shine Free!
So far so good Maybelline! 



This is how my face looks like after putting on the rest of makeup! 
In Love with the end results! My Foundation and concealer went on so smoothly and blended in very well. My foundation and concealer didn't settle in any of my fine lines which is awesome because I have some fine lines under my eyes. Foundation and concealer always settles  in them. 
So lets see if the Primer can prevent that after wearing it the whole day! 

More photos of the Finished Full Face Makeup




Its now currently.. 1:48pm
I will check back with you later and see how my makeup has held up! 

Spreading Love From Me to You...
I'll See You Soon!



The time is now 8:23pm
It's the end of the day... 
Let's see how my Makeup has held up!


 Let's see if i Love or Hate it!



My makeup held up really well!
Im very impressed with this product!
My Foundation is still on, My Blusher is still showing!
My concealer didn't settle at all into my fine lines!
I still look flawless..
My skin doesn't feel that Oily, just a little oily around the nose area, 
Nothing a Blotting Sheet Cant Fix!

And also, i don't look that Oily in photo!
Still pretty Matte!
Im going to Grade this product an "A" for being a Pharmacy Brand

Love It Or Hate It?

LOVE IT...


No comments:

Post a Comment