Wednesday 3 July 2013

STRETCH MARKS BE GONE

Battling Stretch Marks During Pregnancy 
It's every girls worst NIGHTMARE!
You can get it on your Belly, Thighs, Hips & Bum!
Some call it "Warrior Strips"
and some say you should embrace them because it was you that carried your baby for 9 Months..
But what if you could, Maybe, Possibly AVOID it!

Well so far.. I haven't spotted any on me! Thank God!
I've researched that Stretch Marks are apparently Hereditary.. If your mother had it so will you!
I dont know about that theory.. But i just do what i can to avoid it!
So i've decided to share my Tips and Things i use that have really been working for me!
Keep in mind... Im no Expert! But this routine and products work very well for me!
And they're very inexpensive!

KEY WORD: MOISTURIZE!!!!!!!!
I cannot stress this word enough.. Your belly has to be Moisturized throughout your pregnancy!

Another...

KEY WORD: START EARLY!!!!!!!
Start Slamming on creams and lotions and oils the day you find out your Pregnant!
Dont Wait until you think its time... until your belly starts growing...and you start showing and itching 
NO!! THATS TOO LATE!!!
Next thing you know.. Stretch marks appear, One line,Two lines,Three lines and it never stops!

I started Moisturizing....Day, Afternoon,Evening & Night the day i found out i was pregnant!
And it really paid off! You really have to be Disciplined and strict about it!

Don't push it for later!! 
Or you'll regret it in the long run...Ladies...!!

So now Im going to finally Reveal my SECRET

PRODUCTS i use.....


PRODUCT 1:
Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Protect!
You can purchase this at Watsons,Guardian,Cold Storage, NTUC,Giant


PRODUCT 2:
Nivea Intensive Moisture
You can purchase this at Watsons,Guardian,Cold Storage, NTUC,Giant


PRODUCT 3:
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream For Stretch Marks
You can purchase this at Watsons,Guardian,Cold Storage, NTUC,Giant


PRODUCT 4:
Eversoft Organic Pure Olive Oil
You can purchase this at Watsons,Guardian,Cold Storage, NTUC,Giant


PRODUCT 5:
Bio Oil
You can purchase this at Watsons,Guardian,Cold Storage, NTUC,Giant



So there you go!! My Secrets OUT!
All the items i've listed are readily available! As you can probably already tell!!
These are all the Products i use EVERYDAY!
RELIGIOUSLY!!
And yes! I use them all....!!! I Lather on all 5 Products on My Belly, Thighs, Hips & Bum!
-First I start with, the Two Nivea Body Milk.. The Whitening One and then the Intensive Moisture
-Next i go in with the Palmers Cocoa Butter
-Followed by the Eversoft Olive Oil
-Lastly, Bio Oil!

And then im done! Seems like a whole lot of crap huh?? 
But you know what.. It really works! It's help prevented any appearance of "Stretchy's"

So i hope this helps a lot of you out there who are clueless as to what needs to be done! 


Follow Me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/annaleighpascal
Find Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annaleigh.nicolesegar?ref=tn_tnmn
My Beauty Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnaleighPascal
Our Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ItsBaylisWorld




Next Post:  Going Through Pregnancy Without A Mum


No comments:

Post a Comment