Tuesday 30 July 2013

Pregnancy Series:Our 3D Baby Scan

We finally did it!
3D Baby Scan...

I have been waiting for this day to come and it finally did! 
Barely, slept at all because i was so excited..
Seeing her was so amazing.. It wasn't exactly easy to see her because she was faced down.
We did the 3D scan at Parkway East Hospital as recommended by my Doctor,Chen Lin Han.
They are one of the cheapest places to get the scan done.

I laid down on the table for the first scan.. And the Radiologist said "I'm so sorry but she is faced down and we can't get a picture of her face"

I was like "WHAT??!!!" NO WAY!! 
We have to do this scan! It's the last week of pregnancy to get the scan done.
If you didn't know, the 3D scan must be done from weeks 27-30
I was already 30 Weeks & 5 Days!
This was my only shot.

She told me to walk around and come back in 5 minutes and we'll try again later..
I walked, I sat on my side, jiggled my belly & talked to baby...

Second attempt, still no luck.. I told the Radiologist 
"this is my first child! And may be the 
ONLY CHILD WE'LL HAVE!
We have to do this scan..it must be done...I must have that picture of her.. There is no other way!"
Pretty much pleading..

So i got up once again.. and this time i was determined to get her to face up!
WE ARE GETTING A PHOTO OF HER TODAY

So i found a little corner in the hospital and started slow jogging 
I was swaying my body left and right..
I was in Doggy position... I was doing baby push ups...
Rubbing my belly and talking to her!
And PRAYING....

I wanted this scan so badly...

IT WAS TIME! THE FINAL SCAN!

I laid back down and................
SHE TURNED! SHE TURNED! SHE TURNED!

But although she turned.. She was covering her face..
Shy i guess? LOL
It was so cute... Seeing her hands and fingers in front of her face!
And then she YAWNED!
SHE YAWNED!!! THATS CRAZY!!

So taking a photo of her face was a little bit difficult!
They managed though..Kinda..

And then! To make the scan even more tougher.. 
Her Umbilical cord got in the way.. It came from nowhere and now was floating in front of her face!
GREAT!

She sure is making things really hard...
After getting a few more pictures.. 

Guess what? 
Her feet was now in the way! She started
SUCKING ON HER TOES!
Yes!! Sucking on her toes!
And 
Kicking herself in the face!! 
She was so adorable to watch..
I laughed so hard and was so tickled by that!

No more photos could be taken because of the position she was now in..

But thats okay!
We did get a couple of photos..

She has My lips and Daddy's nose..
that's what we think.. HAHAHAHA

We cant wait to meet her...
Our Little Toe Sucking Yawning BABY!

Wanna know how she looks like..????

Watch The video below!


Some Photos Of Her!








Spreading Love From Me To You... <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment