Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review Series: Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Felt Liner

Maybelline New York 
Impact Express 
Smooth Felt Liner


On today's Review Series Blogpost..
I'm going to review this product.



I have been a loyal follower of Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner! But I recently ran out of it and headed to Watsons to purchase a new one. 
But while I was there browsing the beauty aisle... I decided I wanted to try out something new.. 

The Maybelline Impact Express caught my attention! 

Price of the product $17.90
Which i think is excellent and affordable!
I purchased mine at Watsons!
Available at all leading pharmacy..

I used the tester..  and fell in love with the application of the felt tip Eyeliner!

It's so sturdy, not like those soft tips out in the market!
But not so sturdy to the point where it will hurt your eyes!
It glided on so well when i was testing the product.
I bet doing a Winged Eyeliner will be so easy!
So as you can see.. 
The felt tip allows you to draw thin,medium or thick lines!
Which ever you prefer...

I got the color "Very Black" and let me tell you..
Its really Black.. The Blackest of BLACKS!

And OMG.. This product doesn't Smudge at all!! 
You can rub it and it wont come off..
I'm going to show you a short clip of me trying to get the product off!!

Unbelievable! 

Wanna know if I..
Love It Or Hate It...
Continue Reading

So lets put the product to the test with a Full Faced Makeup!


Base makeup is done!

One eye completed using Maybelline Impact Express
Did a winged liner...

 Applied Mascara



 Both eyes are now done..


Application of the product:
It went on very smoothly on the eyes! It simply glided on...
The color is very pigmented and very black just like the product stated!
Making a winged eyeliner look was so easy...

So what goes well with a simple winged eyeliner look?
RED LIPS OF COURSE!!

So just to complete the look.. I added Red Lipstick!







I grade this product "A" 
Final Verdict..

LOVE IT!

Spreading Love From Me To You.... <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment